Olivia Hollaus of Boca Magazine wanted to create an experience around the novel concept of Galentine’s Day. A couple ”Gal friends” could enjoy a nice day of outdoor shopping and sipping some wine.
She put together a group of local vendors for a pop up shop and included a charity element to support the Junior League of Boca Raton to make for a fun afternoon with a purpose.
Olivia invited locally owned businesses that were woman-owned brands. The goal was community enrichment….. in a fun way.
The best way to get people talking about an event is to get them to post photos. For this good cause, Fotoboyz donated our super fun LED Roving Photo booth experience to help accomplish that goal.
This type of photo experience is a perfect fit since our team was able to stroll through all of Boca Centre capturing people enjoying the lovely saturday afternoon. Unlike a traditional photo booth where the people have to go to it. We go where the action is.
We took lots of photos, animated GIF’s and even Boomerang videos with the LED Roving Photo Booth to add an extra level of fun! The team was able to move about the entire shopping center space taking photos from the Marriott Hotel lobby, past Rocco’s Tacos, Copperfish, Starbucks and Tap42.
We even printed out 4×6 photos with a custom layout branded with EnVogue’s contact information.
We had a 55” monitor on hand running a constant slide show of all the photos posting in real time. It’s a nice touch to see your photo on the big screen! The best part was the attendees could instantly share their photos via text or email. When the attendees received their photo they also got access to a gallery of all the day’s photos.
A great time was had by all! Can’t wait for the next fun event. Happy GALentine’s Day to everyone!
- Halle Alessia Photography – Halle Bellisari, hallealessia.com
- Scentsability – Denise Anderson, email@example.com
- Akoya Company – A. Myers, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beautycounter – Kerri Crowell, email@example.com
- En Vogue Fashion – Leah, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calligraphy Artist – Julianne Noel, email@example.com
- Miami Posh LLC – Portia Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Hibiscus Photography – Carla Azzata, email@example.com
- Art Concepts by Ren – Agata Ren, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Namaste Nail Sanctuary – Staci, http://namastenailsanctuary.com/
- O Floral Designs – Owen
- Protect My Shoes – email@example.com