Pick from Classic Floor or Table Shuffleboard
Table shuffleboard is great for smaller spaces and to combine with our other games.
The object of the game is to score more points than your opponent by either knocking his pucks off or by sliding your pucks past his into a higher score zone.
Our recent addition to the FotoBoyz game options is Shuffleboard in its full size floor form.
It is a game in which players use cues to push weighted discs, sending them gliding down a narrow court, with the purpose of having them come to rest within a marked scoring area.
Basic Shuffleboard Rules
- The player to go first is decided by a coin toss and then the player who scored highest in the previous round goes first.
- Players shoot one puck at a time and take alternate goes.
- One smooth continuous forward motion must be used to shoot the puck and no “hook” shots are allowed.
- Playing another player’s disc receives a 10 point penalty.
- Player must wait until the preceding player’s biscuit is stationary before playing their shot.
- Play begins at alternating ends so you start at the end of the court at which the previous game finished.